We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate our users’ navigation, provide a better experience in using the website, identify problems to improve it, conduct measurements and usage statistics, and display advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the usage of the website.
**What are cookies?**
Cookies and similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
**TYPES OF COOKIES**
Types of cookies based on the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the user’s requested service is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the user’s requested service is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the various options or services that exist on them.
– Preference or personalization cookies: These allow remembering information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: These allow the responsible party to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website.
– Geolocation cookies: These are used to determine where a user is located when they request a service.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
– Persistent cookies: These are where the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s responsible party.
**COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE**
[The specific cookies used on the website would be listed here, along with their purposes and durations.]
How to Disable Cookies in Browsers?
The user can, at any time, allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on their device by modifying the configuration settings of the browser installed on their computer:
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help section.
– Explorer or Edge: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help section.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help section.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help section.
Disabling cookies does not prevent navigation on the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
**Withdrawal of Consent**